Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site User Agreement
A. Under this agreement between the User and Paranet Corporation Services, Inc., "User" shall mean the person or entity who uses or is authorized by such person or entity to use Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site so long as such user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions hereof.
B. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. hereby grants to User a limited, nonexclusive right and license to use the Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site on any device controlled by User.
C. The Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site allows the User to place orders for products and services sold by Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to User.
2. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. represents and warrants that Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. has title or the right to grant User the rights hereto granted and that providing the Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site does not violate patents, copyrights or rights of third parties.
3. The Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site is the valuable, confidential, copyrighted, trade secret property of Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. owns all right, title and interest including without limitation, all current and future enhancements, modifications, revisions, new releases and updates, and any derivative works based thereon and all documentation thereto, and all copyrights, trade secrets and patents, if any, therein.
4. The Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site shall not be temporarily or permanently transferred or assigned to anyone without the prior written consent of Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Any Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. authorized transferee of the Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site shall first agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. strives to maintain and update the filing information we provide, however, due to the changing nature of state statutes and laws, the information contained herein may have inaccuracies. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Paranet Corporation Services, Inc., and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we can't guarantee that, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This information on this website is not intended as and shall not to be construed or interpreted as legal advice, but instead is intended only as broad guideline when a user may wish to begin preliminarily researching generally about possible state filing requirements.
6. Electronic Communications. Visiting www.paranetlegal.com or sending emails to Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
User should White List and modify spam filters to allow email from www.paranetlegal.com. Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. is not responsible for the consequences for failure to receive emails.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Except as stated elsewhere in this agreement with respect to the Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. Web Site, Paranet Corporation Services, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Performance of either party shall be excused during a period of delay or interruption due to causes beyond either's reasonable control.
9. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the County of Gwinnett, State of Georgia. The exclusive jurisdictions for any legal proceeding regarding this Agreement shall be the Courts of Gwinnett County, State of Georgia. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
10. Time limitation on actions. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has accrued.
11. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. Failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The parties hereto acknowledge that they have read this agreement, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated. The parties agree that this agreement supersedes, substitutes, and replaces any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties hereto relative to the subject matter of this agreement.